Instructors can change the language in which the course interface displays. You can also force the students in your course to view the interface in your preferred language. Only the user interface text such as button names and tool names will be translated. This will not translate any content in the course or any names of customized contents.
Enforcing the Language Pack in your course will force students to view the course in the language you've selected.
- In your course, go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Customization > Properties.
- Scroll down to the Select Language Pack section of the page.
- Select the desired language from the drop-down menu.
- To force all students to view the course in the language you've selected, select the box next to Enforce Language Pack.
- Click Submit.