There may be courses shown on your Blackboard homepage that are from previous semesters that you would not like displayed. The following steps will show you how to hide past courses on your Blackboard.
- Scroll to the My Courses module on the Blackboard @ SU homepage. Click the Settings button in the right-hand corner of "My Courses".
- After clicking the Settings button, you will see a list of your courses.
- Deselect the Course Name and Announcements boxes to hide the course from your view.
- Click Submit to save changes.
- Your Blackboard homepage should not have those courses displayed anymore.