Blackboard has the ability to generate reports related to activity in your Course. For example, you can find out how often and when students accessed content areas, forums and get statistics on overall usage of the course. They are pre-designed reports that you can simply "run".
- In the Control Panel, go to Evaluation.
- Click on Course Reports.
Choose the report you would like to run by highlighting over the drop down menu to the right of the name of the report and select "run".
- You will be presented with the format you would like the report in.
- Do not select any user even if you are only interested in a single user or a select few. If you do, the report does not run correctly.
- Change the default dates
The report should run correctly giving you the statistics for all users.
- The report will take a few moments to process
- A pop up window will appear with the report
- In the main window, Select either Save, Download or Run
- Save will save the report to the Content Collection area
- Download will prompt you to save the file to your computer (Recommended)
- Run will delete this report and prompt you to run a new report
The Performance Dashboard provides information about specific students. It is an up-to-date report on the activity for all students individually and is where you can see access, last log in, posts, and more.