A Question Set is a collection of test questions created from selected Tests and Pools. The specific questions presented are randomly chosen each time the test is taken.
For each question set, you can specify:
- The number of questions a student must answer.
- The specific pools and tests from which it will be drawn
Edit a Test
- Begin by selecting Course Tools from the Control Panel.
- Select Tests, Surveys, and Tools.
- Select Tests or Surveys.
- Select Edit from the action item drop down to the right of the test.
- Click Reuse Question button from the top of the page.
- Select Create Question Set.
- A pop-up window will open.
- You can search for questions by
- Using the search bar to look for specific words.
- Using the Browse Criteria box on the left-hand side which allows you use browse by Pools, Tests. Question Types, Categories, Topics, Levels, and Keywords.
Note: The Browse Criteria box expands:
- Select the questions by checking the checkbox to the left of the question (Once a box is checked, you can open another criteria area without losing your selection).
- The number of questions you have selected will be displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Click Submit to save once you have selected all the questions you want to use.
- Your question set will be saved on the Test Canvas of the test you were editing.
Edit Question Set
To review or edit the questions, click Questions in the Set.
Note: If you change the point value of the question set on the Test Canvas, the point value applies to each question