Instruction pages provide general-purpose information and walkthroughs on how to use specific Blackboard Ultra features, functions, or settings.
Use Instruction pages if you need a step-by-step guide to accomplishing a specific task in Blackboard Ultra, if you want a full description of all settings for a particular Blackboard Ultra tool, or if you are trying to troubleshoot a feature that is not working the way that you expected.
- Accessing Blackboard — Basic information regarding Blackboard login and course access for SU instructors and students
- Blackboard Support Contacts — Get Blackboard support through Online Learning Services and the ITS Help Desk, or find contact information for your school/college help desk.
- Editing Your User Profile — How to edit your Blackboard user profile, including accessing your user profile, changing your profile picture, and information regarding system settings
- Locating Blackboard Courses — There are three primary reasons that instructors may have difficulty locating a course in the Blackboard course list. This page details all three with solutions for each.
- Ultra Courses - Organizations — Blackboard Organizations are an extension of Blackboard Learn at Syracuse University to support non-course groups. These organizations can serve as an online meeting space for groups that would like a space for information sharing, collaboration, and communication. Blackboard organizations are available for groups that support the academic, administrative, and research missions of the university, as well as recognized student groups (Note: Student groups must have a faculty/staff sponsor). Some