There are two methods you can use to replace videos within PlayPosit bulbs:
- Deleting the current video and replacing it.
- Editing the current video to point to a new video source.
The second method is preferred in most cases. Using the first method will not preserve the location of previously-made interactions. The second method will keep your interactions in their current locations.
To use the second method and update the source for your video:
- Enter PlayPosit, locate the bulb you want to update, click it, and select "Edit."
- Once in the PlayPosit Designer, click on the "Video Segments" tab in the upper left corner.
- Click the Menu Button on the upper-right corner of the tile for the video you would like to replace and select "Edit Video Segment."
- Click the drop-down menu above the video thumbnail to select the video host where your new video is stored.
- Use the interface for your service to locate and select the new video source.
- Click "Done" at the bottom to save the change.
- Once your new video source has been loaded, verify that your interactions appear at the correct time in the video. If the videos have the same timing and duration, you are unlikely to need to make changes.