Web 2.0 tools allow users to create content and interact with each other. Examples include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, and video sharing sites. Many web 2.0 tools can easily be embedded in your Blackboard course. No matter which web 2.0 tool you use, the steps for embedding are similar.
- On the web 2.0 tool's site, locate the embed code for your object and copy it.
- In your Blackboard course, go to the content area where you want to place the web 2.0 tool.
- Under Build Content, choose Create Item.
- Give the item a name.
- In the text editor, choose the HTML icon.
- Paste the embed code.
- Click Update and then Submit.
- Your web 2.0 tool will appear in your content area.