Apple Safari (Mac users), Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox are recommended browsers for Degree Works. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Please make sure you are using the most up-to-date browser version as older versions can cause access issues.
If you are receiving an error message when accessing Degree Works, please clear the cache of your browser and do a full restart of your computer. You will then need to log back into MySlice.
- Go to Myslice and click on Student-Faculty-Staff button
- You will need to sign in using multifactor authentication (see MySlice Homepages for MFA information)
3. Degree Works will appear under the Advising tile on your home page
4. Click Advising
5. Click Degree Works on the Advising page
6. A message will appear "Continue to Degree Works"; Click this button
7. You will be brought to your Degree Works worksheet