The Look Ahead feature is also included in the What-if tool.
- Click "Use current curriculum" if only using Look Ahead for current major
- In-progress classes/Preregistered classes can be selected or deselected for what-if audit
- If you wish to select a different curriculum, follow the what-if steps for proposed curriculum.
- Enter class subject and then class number and click ADD
- Classes must be entered one at a time
- If entering multiple classes, go back to enter subject and number and click ADD; repeat until all courses are selected,
- To remove a class, click the X by the course listed
- Click Process
- Please wait patiently as audit processes; PROCESS will be grayed out
- Audit will then load
In the Look Ahead Analysis, the classes will appear in the audit with PLAN as grade and Planned Term for term.
Tip: To easily find the Planned class in the audit; click Ctrl-F and enter class in find field; This will bring you to the areas of audit where class appears
NOTE: Using the look ahead feature does not register you for classes nor does it put classes in your shopping cart.