ITS Software Licenses
University-wide available software (ITS Software Licenses)
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a Microsoft program to provide students with Microsoft software design, Microsoft developer tools, Cloud Computing Access and learning resources. It was previously known as Microsoft Imagine, DreamSpark, MSDNAA and/or OnTheHub. The program connects students with the tools, resources and experiences they need to elevate their tech skills for today's working world.
In order to be able to take advantage of the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching program, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- taking at least one E&CS course
- majoring or minoring in E&CS or
- completing E&CS PhD candidacy
Follow the steps below to verify your academic status and access your benefits:
1. Using an InPrivate or Incognito browser go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools.
2. Click on the blue “Sign In” button and enter your school-provided email address and hit ‘Next’.
3. Enter the same password you're using for your school-provided email address then hit 'Sign in'.
4. Upon signing in, you may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first time users). If not, you should see all the software titles available for download by searching the keyword ‘Education’ and choose the ‘Education (preview)’ from the list.
Once you're on the Education Quick Start Pane, you'll see the software title list under the 'Software' menu