If you are unable to work at your normal SU work location due to emergency circumstances (example sickness or caregiving), and need expedited Level 3 access to the University’s systems and/or data in order to work from home or other site, follow the steps below:-
- Employees must complete Step 1 of the Secure Data Access Authorization Process.
- Once approved, the DSP initiates Step 3 with note of it being an expedited request in OT.
- Information Coordinator enters a FAST request using the Prod Remote Access Form. The description field should be filled as "Expedited Request".
- A FAST Remote Access confirmation is sent to the employee. The approval e-mail will contain instructions for using remote access.
- The employee is mandated to register for Secure Data Access Training within 30 days of submitting the request.
- SU’s Information Security group will follow up via email to the employee. Employees who fail to register for training within thirty (30) days of submitting an approved request will lose Level 3 access.
Free phone support for remote access-related problems is available during normal University business hours for employees using the supported remote access hardware and software. Call (315) 443-2677.