Before you can assign a repository to a team, the repository will need to exist within the Syracuse University organization and you will need to be an owner or admin of the team. Refer to Create a Repository if you don't already have a repository.
To add a repository to a team:
- Go to your team dashboard (go to https://github.com/orgs/SyracuseUniversity/teams and select your team)
- Click on the repositories tab within your team page.
- Click on the green Add repository button.
- Enter the name of the repository you would like to add (a list will populate of available repositories)
- Once you've selected your repository, click on the green Add repository to team button.
- Your repository should now appear in the list. to the right of the repository name, there should be a drop down you can use to select the level of access the team has to the repository.