When to use Attachments
How to Insert Attachments
- From editing mode, select the 'Insert files and images' button on the editing toolbar; depicted below.
- On the Insert files and images page, either select, or navigate, to an already uploaded attachment, or select the 'Upload files' button at add a new attachment; button depicted below.
- Ensure that the attachment you have inserted has any titles, alt text, captions, or other necessary settings to ensure accessibility.
- All attached files must meet accessibility standards. The iSchool provides some tips on how to meet accessibility standards.
- Instead of inserting tables into pages, attach an accessible Microsoft Excel file.