Please direct your technology-related issues, concerns and questions to our helpdesk system (Orange Tracker) using the following methods. Options 1 or 2 are preferred for better tracking and information gathering.
- Submit your issue using the Orange Tracker web portal
- Email your concern or problem to Orange Tracker via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 315-443-4490. If no one is available to answer, please leave a voicemail! It will be transcribed into a ticket in the Orange Tracker system.
Please avoid contacting individual IT staff members to request support. Submitting a ticket will get you the quickest response since your issue is viewable by all staff.
|Director of Information Technology|
|Academic Technology Specialist|
|Nick Neal||System Administrator|
Location and Hours
The Technology Services office is located in Hinds Hall, room 002M.
The Technology Services office operates according to the University's published hours:
- M-F, 8:00am to 5:00pm during the academic year.
- M-F, 8:00am to 4:30pm during the summer.
The Hinds Hall office is closed for holidays as issued by the University's Office of Human Resources, but our team continues to monitor the Orange Tracker queue during evenings and holidays, and will respond to time-sensitive requests as necessary.