To create a repository within the Syracuse University organization:
- Go to https://github.com/SyracuseUniversity
- Click on the green New button.
- Make sure the owner is set to Syracuse University (This will be important if you want to assign a team within the SU organization access to the repository)
- Give the repository a unique name and description
- Determine who will need access to view the repository (Public, Syracuse University only, or Private)
- Determine what extras you may need, and click the green Create repository button when you're finished.