- Navigate to portal.office.com
- Login with your Syracuse University credentials.
- Once logged in, select OneDrive from the list of Microsoft items at the top of the page. You will be brought to your My Files library.
- Find the file you want to share with another user. Hover over or select the file and you will see three vertical ellipses appear. Click on them and select Manage Access. A side window on the right will appear.
- Click on the plus icon next to the Direct Access header
- Type the name or email address of the user(s) you want to share the file with along with the permissions you wish to give them, either Can View or Can Edit. Lastly, click Grant Access.