Please submit your Event Proposal Form and provide all necessary information. Once submitted, the budget will need to be approved then we will be in touch to discuss event logistics. Please refer to the Event Planning Checklist below to walk you through the process. A downloadable PDF is available here.
Event Planning Checklist (2021-2022)
Events Planning Calendar – Send invite to IST Outlook Events Planning Calendar and include a brief description
Follow the Guide to Planning an Inclusive Event
ASL Interpreting Services – Aurora of CNY 315-422-7263
CART – Learning Environments
VIP Invites - Notify Dean's office if the Dean, Provost or Chancellor will be invited. Complete MERF form for Chancellor invite
Catering requests and alcohol permits (alcohol policy – section III. H) - Coordinate with:
Staff or Student Events: Natasha Woods
Faculty Events: Susan Nemier
Enrollment Management: Bridget Crary
- Request event support (e.g., room set-up, drink delivery, mailings, etc. )
firstname.lastname@example.org – Faculty events
email@example.com – staff/student events
- Maintenance and/or furniture moving request: Physical Plant Form. Contact Alicia Madden for Chartstring.
- Technology needs – submit a helpdesk ticket.
- External website calendar – submit request
Click for additional Communication Requests: display on digital screens, social media messaging, create landing page on iSchool website , create and mail inivites.
- Public Safety - If security is needed for the event, complete the DPS Special Events Request Form
- Off-hour building access - Coordinate with Roger Merrill
- Hotel Accommodations: To reserve a hotel room block at the University Sheraton, email Joe Cifaratta and copy Alicia Madden. For individual room reservations contact Sue Nemier.