- Invite your guest as you would any other participant (using their email address).
- After guests have been invited to the meeting they will receive an email invitation to join the Teams meeting.
- In the invitation email, click Join Microsoft Teams Meeting at the bottom of the email.
(This is what it will look like in gmail.)
- The link will open a page in your browser, click on Join on the web instead
- In the next page, input the name which you would like to display in the Teams meeting in the Enter name form
- The host of the Teams meeting will let you into the meeting
- On the host's view of the Teams meeting, click on the check mark next to the user's name to allow them to join the meeting
- How to Create a Teams Meeting
- How to Record a Meeting
- Share a Teams Meeting Recording
- Additional Presenter(s) in an Existing Teams Meeting
- Change Notification Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Guests joining a Teams Meeting
- Manage File Change Notifications
- Guests joining the iSchool Team
- Screen Sharing in Teams
- Share a Folder in a Channel to Outside Users