Overview of Classroom Setup
- At the front of the room, you will see the two HDTVs, and the Monitor Control Panel.
- This room is equipped with a wireless mouse and keyboard allowing the teacher to operate class from anywhere in the room.
Monitor Control Panel
- The control panel consists of Power, Input, Audio, and USB controls as pictured below.
In the picture above, you will see the following:
- Main Power ON/OFF: Main power controls for the TV displays at the front of the room.
- External Inputs: Allows you to connect a laptop or other device using VGA or HDMI.
- Input Controls: Various buttons to set monitor (TV) display according to the preferred input device.
- Audio: Control dial to set output volume for the room.
- USB Input: Since Desktop is not accessible, a free USB port is provided for use. The second port is occupied by mouse/keyboard dongle. (Do Not Remove)
If audio is not outputting, make sure green lights are highlighted next to volume dial.