- Start or join the Microsoft Teams meeting (Refer to "How to start a meeting in teams page" if you do not know how to start a meeting in teams)
- Once the meeting has started, to start recording, go to the meeting controls and select More options > Start recording.
- (Note* to ensure recording has started, everyone in the meeting should be notified that the recording has started.
The meeting notification is also posted to the chat history.)
- To stop recording, go to the meeting controls and select More options > Stop recording or simply end the meeting by hanging up the call.
- How to Create a Teams Meeting
- How to Record a Meeting
- Share a Teams Meeting Recording
- Additional Presenter(s) in an Existing Teams Meeting
- Change Notification Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Guests joining a Teams Meeting
- Manage File Change Notifications
- Guests joining the iSchool Team
- Screen Sharing in Teams
- Share a Folder in a Channel to Outside Users