In recognition that education extends beyond the formal classroom, the faculty of the School of Information Studies (iSchool) recommend students to participate in special learning situations outside existing courses. The internship program is designed to provide the student with the opportunity to work in a day-to-day professional environment under the supervision of an experienced professional and with the guidance of an iSchool faculty member. In addition, the programs are designed to promote positive interaction between the faculty and students of the iSchool and experienced information management and technology professionals in institutions, businesses, libraries, and other agencies.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Guidelines for iSchool International Students
- Internship Guide: M.S. in Applied Data Science
- Internship Guide: M.S. in Information Systems
- Internship Guide: M.S. in Library and Information Science
- Internship Guide: M.S. in School Media Students
- Internship Guide: Undergraduate Students