How to Create a Label
- Creating a Label can be done in editing mode. On the secondary toolbar, select the tag, 'Labels', button shown below.
- On the Labels properties screen, search for and add appropriate labels to the page. Always include the iSchool label, shown below. Close the label properties windows when complete.
- Every page should contain the iSchool label.
- In an effort to assist with user search, add a handful of relevant labels to pages.
- Labels are always one word generic descriptions of the page content.