1) The Microsoft Remote Desktop app is required. It can be downloaded for free from the App Store if you need to install it
2) Launch the MRD app and click "Add" to add a new connection.
3) In the "PC name" field, enter the remote computer name you were provided, and click "Add".
4) The new computer will be added to the MRD menu. Double-click on it to connect.
5) Choose one of the following options based on the information provided to you
In the username field, type or paste your SU NetID with a preceding "\" as pictured below. Enter your password and click "Continue".
In the username field, type or paste the username you were provided with a preceding backslash "\" as pictured below. Enter your password and click "Continue".
6) You should now see the desktop of the remote computer. If you encounter an error please submit a ticket to iSchool Tech Services and attach a screenshot of the error.