This guide is for "managed" MacOS computers (provided and configured by iSchool Technology Services) only.
1) Launch the "Self-Service" application (the block "S" icon in the dock)
2) Sign in using your SU NetID and password
3) Select the "Featured" category in the left pane, and then click "Configure" under "Mac Device Tunnel"
4) When the installation is complete, you will see the OpenVPN icon appear in the taskbar. Click on it and verify that the Syracuse University profile is installed, as shown below
5) The VPN must be manually connected the first time by clicking "Connect" in the drop-down menu. After this initial connection, it will connect automatically.
NOTE: This must be done from off-campus. The VPN will not connect if you're on any of SU's wired or wireless networks.