Microsoft teams is Syracuse Unviersity's new standard for remote meetings, video sessions, recorded interviews, and more. Microsoft's collaboration platform combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage and the ability to collaboratively edit files within one application.
The following documents are select how-to guides for common iSchool tasks in teams. For further information/learning please reference this Microsoft training site.
- How to Create a Teams Meeting
- How to Record a Meeting
- Share a Teams Meeting Recording
- Additional Presenter(s) in an Existing Teams Meeting
- Change Notification Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Guests joining a Teams Meeting
- Manage File Change Notifications
- Guests joining the iSchool Team
- Screen Sharing in Teams
- Share a Folder in a Channel to Outside Users