- Navigate to portal.office.com
- Login with you Syracuse University credentials.
- Once logged in, select OneDrive from the list of Microsoft items at the top of the page. You will be brought to your My Files library.
- Find the folder you want to share with another user. Hover over or select the file and you will see three vertical ellipses appear. Click on them and select Manage Access. A side window on the right will appear.
- It is recommended to name the folder [subject] share - [user(s) shared with] to keep track of what folders you are sharing and with whom you are sharing them with.
- Click on the plus icon next to the Direct Access header
- Type the name or email address of the user(s) you want to share the file with along with the permissions you wish to give them, either Can View or Can Edit. Lastly, click Grant Access.