OneDrive syncing issues can cause major disruptions in work if ignored --particularly with shared folders\files found within iSchool Documents. Please attempt to resolve any syncing issues you encounter immediately and contact iSchool's Technology Services group if errors persist.
OneDrive Syncing errors happen for a variety of reasons, the easiest way to identify syncing issues is to notice that the OneDrive icon is no longer just blue clouds.
The following links will help troubleshoot\resolve the associated icon types.
If issues with OneDrive persist please submit a ticket via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ways to Access iSchool Documents
- How to create and save iSchool Document to Teams folder via SharePoint
- Deleting iSchool Documents Shortcut in OneDrive
- Linking to iSchool Documents
- How to view files and folders "Shared with Me"
- Get alerts on item changes in iSchool Documents
- Additional File Sharing Options