The iSchool has three printers available for student use from within the lab environments; a plotter, a black and white printer, and a color printer. The plotter is located in Hinds Hall room 011a, while both the black and white and color printers are located in Hinds Hall 014. Students and faculty can print from both the computer labs as well as the remote labs provided by the iSchool.
iSchool lab printers follow standard Syracuse University printing polices.
Check print balance here.
Printer Names and Cost
Black and White Printer
- Name: IST-H014-DELL3460dn
- Cost: $0.04 per single page or $0.02 for each duplex side
- Name: IST-H014-DELL5130cdn
- Cost: $0.25 per single page or $0.15 for each duplex side
- Name: IST-H011A-HPDJZ3200PS
- Cost: $2.40 per foot
- How to use the iSchool Plotter