To access a virtual machine for a class, similar navigation is needed which you will discover is an easy and repeatable process. Moreover, all class-related virtual machine(s) are located within the same parent folder, followed by student folders containing the class-related virtual machine(s).
- Navigate to the VMs and Templates inventory view in the vSphere HTML5 client.
- Open the folder named vLab-Students.
- Open the folder named Classes-Students as well as the following folder named Deployments.
- Select the folder that corresponds to the name and number of your class.
- Open the folder named your NETID.
Access your virtual machine(s).
For username and password help regarding your virtual machine, check the Notes section within the virtual machine Summary tab.