This page outlines the iSchool Technology Services’ practices, operations, and policies to ensure all staff and faculty are aware of obligations in relation to selection, usage, and safety when utilizing information technology within school.
Policies and procedures are accompanying to those established by Syracuse University Central ITS.
Not finding what you are looking for? Visit our Syracuse University Central ITS page for a full list of additional services.
Contacting IT Services
It is the user’s responsibility to report issues using the Orange Tracker system. Users should input tickets using these methods of delivery. The methods, listed by preference would be:
- Fill out the help-desk ticket form on my.ischool.syr.edu.
- Email your concern or problem to Orange Tracker via email@example.com.
- Call 315-443-4490. This should only be used if the other methods are unavailable. This method is generally only available during standard office hours.
Please avoid contacting individual IT staff members to report an issue. You will be asked to submit a ticket via Orange Tracker.
|Director of Information Technology|
|Instructional Technology Analyst|
Location and Hours
The IT office is located in Hinds Hall Building, room 002-M.
The IT office operates according to the University's published hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm during the academic year.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm during the summer.
The IT office is closed for holidays as issued by the University's Office of Human Resources.