Navigate this page:
IT Help Resources
- Staff Schedule
- Technology Resources
Contacting IT Services
It is the user’s responsibility to report issues using the Orange Tracker system. Users should input tickets using these methods of delivery. The methods, listed by preference would be:
- Email your concern or problem to Orange Tracker via email@example.com.
- Call 315-443-4490. This should only be used if the other methods are unavailable. This method is generally only available during standard office hours.
Please avoid contacting individual IT staff members to report an issue. You will be asked to submit a ticket via Orange Tracker.
|Director of Information Technology|
|Instructional Technology Analyst|
Location and Hours
The Technology Services office is located in Hinds Hall Building, room 002-M.
The Technology Services office operates according to the University's published hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm during the academic year.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm during the summer.
The IT office is closed for holidays as issued by the University's Office of Human Resources.
Due to COVID-19 - our office will operate with the following availability:
- 9:00am - Noon (Monday through Thursday): Walk-ins welcome in 002M
- Noon - 5:00pm (Monday through Thursday) & 9:00 - 5:00 (Friday): Available in Office by Appointment Only