- Fully quit the Teams application. If you don't see Teams in the system tray (next to the clock in your taskbar) expand it by clicking the chevron and find the Teams icon. Right-click and quit.
2. Open a File Explorer window and type "%Appdata%" (without quotes) in the address bar.
3. From there, go to 'Microsoft' then 'Teams'. Delete the contents (NOT including the parent folder) of each of the following folders in "Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Teams".
- Local Storage
4. Restart the Teams application
- Quit Microsoft Teams.
- In the top menu bar for 'Finder' click 'Go' and then 'Go to Folder...'
- In the file path box, type "~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams".
- Delete all files in following folders (not the folders themselves).
“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Application Cache/Cache”
“~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Local Storage”
- Restart Microsoft Teams.