If you do not have the plugin installed already, please contact the iSchool Technology Services team to coordinate installation.
The following steps begin within Outlook Desktop app.
Sign-In to Zoom through Outlook (SU Account)
1.) Click on the icon displayed as "Schedule a Meeting"
2.) Select the "Sign In" option
3.) Login by clicking "Sign In With SSO"
4.) Enter "syracuseuniversity" for Company Domain. Click Continue
5.) Proceed by entering your NetID and Password
More Zoom Questions?
- Disable Zoom Meeting Chat
- Optimized Video Playback
- Updating Zoom Client
- Zoom Classroom AV Modes
- Zoom Meeting Co-Host
- Zoom Outlook Plugin
- Zoom Sign-In through Syracuse University
- Hardware and Software Support
- Microsoft Exchange
- Printing Resources
- Resource Calendars
- Secured Data Access
- User Accounts
- Web Applications
- Web Hosting
- Microsoft Teams
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- AVHE Hosting
- Quick Assist
- File Sharing Options for iSchool Staff and Faculty
- Enable Camera/Mic on Windows - (Teams, Zoom, Collaborate)
- Room Headset and Camera Setup Instructions
- Sign out of a Teaching Station