The iSchool Documents Content Library is intended for content that needs to be widely and routinely distributed or accessed by the entire iSchool or a group of individuals that routinely work together. This is a great option for committees, programs, and departments to create a shared folder for file sharing from a central location that is routinely accessed by other faculty and staff.
iSchool Documents shared folders have to be initially created by the iSchool Technology Services team. Please submit a ticket to request a shared folder by emailing email@example.com and include the individuals who would need access to this space within the email.
- Ways to Access iSchool Documents
- How to create and save iSchool Document to Teams folder via SharePoint
- Deleting iSchool Documents Shortcut in OneDrive
- Linking to iSchool Documents
- How to view files and folders "Shared with Me"
- Get alerts on item changes in iSchool Documents
- Additional File Sharing Options
- OneDrive Sync Error Troubleshooting