Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Picture of Bowne Hall


 

Built in 1907 as the Bowne Hall of Chemistry, it serves as home for the women’s studies, fine arts, and undergraduate chemistry departments. It is named after Samuel W. Bowne, a University trustee from New York City who donated $100,000 to SU for the building’s construction. In addition, Bowne is the site of the University’s Honors Program and the Graduate School.

  • No labels