Included on this teaching station:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Instructions)
- HDMI input (located in cable cubby)
- Document Camera (Instructions)
Accessibility Features incorporated in this room is an Assisted Listening System. These devices can be found in the Drawer of the Technology Rack or Teaching Station and transmit the audio being sent to the room's speakers to individual receivers. Also included in this room is a Window Processor which allows for CART Display on the projector screen (CART displays underneath main projected source). To request CART support or for more information regarding CART, please see Events and Media Production Request Form.
- Assisted Listening System (Assisted Listening System Instructions)
- CART Display (Multi Window display)
Web Based Video Conferencing System
Located in this room are front and rear pan, tilt, zoom cameras. This classroom also provides a ceiling-mounted PZM microphone to capture general room audio. The cameras and ceiling microphone are connected to the local windows computer for use with web-based video applications. (Camera Instructions)
Some applications that can be used include:
Located in the technology rack or teaching station is a Blu-Ray player. When selected as a source this player can play the following:
- Blu Ray (Blu Ray Instructions)
- DVD (Blu Ray Instruction
High Definition Projection System
High Definition Projection System and an electric screen is mounted within the room.
The projector will display:
- Windows Computer
- Selected Source on Controller
In the rear of the room is a confidence monitor. This monitor will allow the user to view the source that they have displayed on the projector/display, while facing the audience.
To see how to control the confidence monitor please see:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Controller Instructions)
Located in the technology rack is a micro Windows Computer. It runs off of the most updated version of Windows.
Playback and Public Address Speaker System
Located in the room are Several Ceiling Speakers. These speakers project Playback and Public Address audio.
The following are included in the system:
- Playback of audio from the selected source.
- 1 Lavaliere Microphone and 1 Handheld Microphone (located in teaching station drawer) (Microphone Instructions)