Included on this teaching station:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Instructions)
- HDMI input (located in cable cubby)
- Wacom Enabled
- Document Camera(Document Camera Instructions)
Located in the technology rack or teaching station is a Blu-Ray player. When selected as a source this player can play the following:
- Blu Ray (Blu Ray Instructions)
- DVD (DVD Player Instructions)
Accessibility Features incorporated in this room is an Assisted Listening System. These devices can be found in the Drawer of the Technology Rack and transmit the audio being sent to the room's speakers to individual receivers.
- Assisted Listening System (Assisted Listening System Instructions)
High Definition Projection System
High Definition Projection System and an electric screen is mounted within the room.
The projector will display:
- Windows Computer
- Selected Source on Controller
Web Based Video Conferencing System
Located in this room are front and rear pan, tilt, zoom cameras. This classroom also provides a ceiling-mounted PZM microphone to capture general room audio. The cameras and ceiling microphone are connected to the local windows computer for use with web-based video applications. (Camera Instructions)
Some applications that can be used include:
In the rear of the room is a confidence monitor. This monitor will allow the user to view the source that they have displayed on the projector/display, while facing the audience.
To see how to control the confidence monitor please see:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Controller Instructions)
Located in the technology rack is a micro Windows Computer. It runs off of the most updated version of Windows.
Public Address or Playback Speaker System
Located in the room are several Ceiling Speakers. These speakers project Microphone audio.
The following are included in the system:
- 1 Lavalier Microphone (located in teaching station) (Lavalier Microphone Instructions)
- Playback of audio from Selected Source.