Included on this teaching station:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Instructions)
- HDMI input (located in cable cubby)
- Document Camera(Document Camera Instructions)
Playback and Public Address Speaker System
Located in the room are 2 Speakers on the front wall. These speakers project Playback and Public Address audio.
The following are included in the system:
- Playback of audio from the selected source.
- 1 Lavaliere Microphone (located in teaching station drawer) (Microphone Instructions)
In the rear of the room is a confidence monitor. This monitor will allow the user to view the source that they have displayed on the projector/display, while facing the audience.
To see how to control the confidence monitor please see:
- Touch Panel Controller (Touch Panel Controller Instructions)
Located in the technology rack or teaching station is a DVD VCR player. When selected as a source this player can play the following:
- DVD (DVD player Instructions)
- VHS (VHS Player Instructions)
Located in the technology rack or teaching station is a Blu-Ray player. When selected as a source this player can play the following:
- Blu Ray (Blu Ray Instructions)
- DVD (DVD Player Instructions)
High Definition Projection System
High Definition Projection System and an electric screen is mounted within the room.
The projector will display:
- Windows Computer
- Selected Source on Controller
Web Based Video Conferencing System
Located in this room are front and rear pan, tilt, zoom cameras. This classroom also provides a ceiling-mounted PZM microphone to capture general room audio. The cameras and ceiling microphone are connected to the local windows computer for use with web-based video applications. (Camera Instructions)
Some applications that can be used include:
Located in the technology rack is a Windows Computer. It runs off of the most updated version of Windows.
- DVD Player (DVD Player Instructions)
- Wacom enabled
- Registrar Classroom Software
Located in the technology rack is a Mac Mini. It runs off of the most updated version of Apple.
Accessibility Features incorporated in this room is an Assisted Listening System. These devices can be found in the Drawer of the Technology Rack and transmit the audio being sent to the room's speakers to individual receivers.
- Assisted Listening System (Assisted Listening System Instructions)