Client Experience - IE 7 Windows.
Instructions and screen captures of the client side of a Bomgar session using IE 7 in Windows.
- If the client does not see any of the following screen shots, it is possible that the windows are hidden behind other internet windows.
Responding to a Bomgar Remote Session on Windows Internet Explorer 7
- Once the client opens up their IE 7 web browser and types www.bomgar.syr.edu into the address bar they will see the following window. After the website has loaded they will need to click on the representative with whom they have been communicating and who will be granted remote access to your computer.
- Once they click on a representative, a File Download Security Warning box will pop up on their screen and will give them the option of clicking Run, Save, or Cancel. They should click Run.
- After a few moments another Security Warning box will appear. They should click Run.
- This will bring them to the Bomgar Support Customer Client window.
- At this point the representative must initiate a conversation with the client and ask to share control of their screen. They should click the "Allow shared control of your computer" button.
At this point the representative should have access to the client's computer.