Log in to List Management Dashboard.
Once in List Management Dashboard, Select "List Management > Subscriber Management"
Once in Subscriber Management page, you will be able to add,edit or delete subscribers.
Manage Single Subscriber
- Go to the "Add new subscriber" box and enter the email address and name of someone you want to add to the list.
- Click on the "Add to listname" button. If you want to add yourself enter your address and name.
- The subscription to the list will be created and a message will appear near the top of the page confirming that the subscription has been added.
- Go to the "Examine or Delete Subscription" box and enter the email address or name of the subscriber you want to find.
- You can search for fragments of a name or address as well as the entire name or address.
- Click on search to find the subscriber, and if its found you can edit or delete it.
Manage Subscriptions in Bulk
- If you want to add several subscriptions to the list, you can do them one at a time by repeating the above steps for each one, or you can do them all at once using Bulk.
- Before you can use Bulk, create a text file with the subscription information for new list members. You can do this in a word processor or a spreadsheet.
- The format of the text file is as follows
emailaddress name i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org John Smith (repeat this for each subscriber to be added)
- Each line should have one subscriber information.
- The email address and name should have a blank space between them.
- The name is optional. (if you don't have a name, you can omit it or substitute a single asterisk (*) for the name)
- If the file is in another format such as Excel or Word, you will need to do a file>save as> and choose plain text or a similar format.
- Please contact your local support for help with more extensive data manipulation, e.g., the data is in multiple spreadsheet columns.
If you are familiar with Excel, you can try using this spreadsheet Listserv Subscriber Extraction.xls
- Once the text document is ready, Go to Bulk Operations in Subscriber Management.
- Select the appropriate operation.
- Import the text file with subscriber information as input file.
|List owners are responsible for all questions from list members|
- The Listserv web page has links to useful information.
- List members should contact their list owner(s) for help at <email@example.com>. For example, if the listname is "donutlovers", send email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you need help contacting the owner, please contact the ITS Service Center by email at email@example.com or by phone at 315-443-2677.
- List owners may receive help by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the ITS Service Center at 315-443-2677.