About the App
Syracuse University has integrated Centro’s bus information into the SU Mobile app and displays the following:
Bus routes around campus and the current vehicles on the routes
Predicted arrival times for the current vehicles at each stop
Available stops for each route
Graphical pattern of each route
Any service bulletins/notices for the routes around campus
The SU Bus app allows you to check the current location of available buses as well as the estimated arrival times for stops along the following routes:
- Waverly Ave (SU43)
- Manley (SU44)
- SU - Destiny USA (SU45)
- Slocum Heights (SU244)
- Nob Hill (SU245)
- South Campus (SU344)
- Connective Corridor (SU443)
- Small Road (SU444)
- Westcott - SU (SY30)
- Drumlins - Nob Hill (SY40)
More information on Centro buses and schedules, please use the following link: http://www.centro.org/colleges/syracuse-university
Locate the SUbus icon on the main screen of the SU Mobile app
You can also use this app on a desktop/laptop computer: https://subus.syr.edu/
The map view shows all stops for Centro's SU routes. If you have location services enabled on your device, the map will center on your position.
Map View (default)
To get arrival times for a given stop:
- Find any bus stop, identified as an orange and blue icon.
2. Click on the bus stop icon and information about that stop will be displayed. The information will also be down at the bottom of the screen.
To get information about a given bus:
1. Click on the vehicle icon and information about that bus will be displayed. The bus route will also be displayed on the map.
Search / Form View
To search for a bus number, street name, or part of a name, click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Search using the text box.
2. Your search results will display below. Selecting the Show Stop On Map or the Show Bus On Map button will bring you back to the map and display the data.
Service Bulletin View
Selecting the Exclamation mark icon, , will switch you to the service bulletin screen. This will display any data Centro has added to the routes.
If you have any issues, or general feedback, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org