- Setting up SUMail on a WIndows 7 Mobile Phone or a Windows 8 mobile phone
- Go to Settings
- Select: email & accounts
- Click on: add an account
- Click on Outlook
- Type in your NetID@syr.edu email address
- Type in your password, if it syncs successfully you're done, otherwise continue with step 7
- If the setup fails, you will have to enter additional information manually:
- Verify your email address
- Verify your Password
User Name: NetID@syr.edu
Some students (usually grad students) can have an AD account. If so, use the same process while using the server exchange.syr.edu.
- Domain: leave blank
- Sign in
- If it fails again, click on Advanced on the windows that come up
- On server type: outlook.office365.com
- Require SSL connection
- Once it is successfully setup, it will start syncing your email, contacts and calendars.
- You can change whether you want your contacts and calendars synced.