How to Set Up Your Exchange Account on an Android 2.0 - Android 8.0
- If this is the first e-mail account on your Android, open the application drawer and select Settings > Account $ sync on the bottom touch Add Account
- Tap Corporate
- Tap in the Email Address box and enter your full e-mail address (for example, Netid@syr.edu).
- Tap in the Password box and enter your password.
- If "Manual Setup" is available click it.
- Tap Next on the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the Domain/Username enter your NetID.
- In the Password box leave what is there.
- Tap in the Exchange Server box and enter exchange.syr.edu.
- Leave "Use Secure Connection" (SSL) checked
- Do not check "Accept All SSL Certificates".
- If the keyboard is present press "Done".
- Tap Next
- Choose how and what type of information you want to synchronize in the Account Options page. Refer to your Android operating systems information.
- Tap Next
- Enter an account name like "SU email" or "My E-mails".
- Enter an outgoing message display name.
- Tap "Done"..