How to sync your Thunderbird client with SUmail so sent items are seen in both places..
Table of Contents
The Third Party Content provided here is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and no guarantees are made by Syracuse University, ITS or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness and utility. Usage of this product is completely at your own risk.
- In Thunderbird, on the top menu click Tools and go down and select Account Settings.
- In your SUmail account, choose Copies and Folders
- In the section that says "When sending messages, automatically:" put a check box in "Other:"
- In the drop down box next to Other select your SUmail account (do not select Local folders) and then a sub-menu should expand showing you your folders. Select Sent Items.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Account Settings window.
Sources and Relevant Links