Welcome to the home page of the Syracuse University Mobile Application.
- About the App
- Downloading the App
- Current Features
- MySlice Student Services Modules
- MySlice Faculty Services Modules
- New! SU Food Services menus and locations
- New! Centro bus tracking and schedules
- New! Integration of Tapingo, Lynda.com, LiveSafe, SU Guides, and other apps
- SU News feed
- Campus Maps (Google)
- SU Events Calendar
- SU Directory
- Social Media
- Future Features
- Have an Idea for Future Features?
About the App
Syracuse University Mobile is an entirely new and free mobile application for Syracuse University that puts SU in the palm of your hand. The app provides a wealth of current information about SU, including secure access to student information in MySlice.
The current version enables students to view their class schedules and grades, view exam schedules, and search for classes. It also enables faculty to view class schedules, rosters and grades.
The app delivers the latest University news and events, access to SU’s online directory to search for students, faculty, and staff, campus maps, interactive SU social media, and more.
LaundryView lets you see what washers and dryers are available in campus housing, and will send you status alerts for availability and for your load in progress.
Downloading the App
The current version of the application includes the following features.
MySlice Student Services Modules
You'll have access to the following Myslice student services modules:
Grades for all semesters during which the student took courses
Entries include links to all class details
Class Schedule (current term only)
- Current and next term (when available)
- Search using many criteria including subject area, subject code, course number, course career, class number, course keyword, mode of instruction (in person, online, etc.), session, days and times
- Class details available for each result: Start/End dates, days, class location and times and all dates and deadlines (Financial Drop, Academic drop, Class add, withdrawal
- Exam schedules
MySlice Faculty Services Modules
- My Schedule
- Class Roster
- Grade Roster
New! SU Food Services menus and locations
Connect directly to the Food Services website for menus, locations, and hours
New! Centro bus tracking and schedules
The Centro Bustime app provides real-time estimates of bus arrival times at your stop, along with schedule information
New! Integration of Tapingo, Lynda.com, LiveSafe, SU Guides, and other apps
Install, and then link directly to multiple useful apps on your device.
SU News feed
Syracuse University News is updated daily with stories about the people, events and scholarship occurring on campus, in the City of Syracuse, at our regional locations throughout the country and across the globe. Syracuse University News also contains listings of University events, campus announcements, faculty and student news, and highlights from local, national and international press coverage.
Each weekday during the academic year (and weekly during the summer and winter breaks) News Services staff curate and compile a summary of news from across campus in the form of a daily electronic newsletter, SU Today.
Campus Maps (Google)
Find a desired campus location. Maps include general campus locations, specific buildings, as well as new york state maps. Maps presented by Google.
SU Events Calendar
The Syracuse University Event Calendar offers a comprehensive listing of major campus events, with detailed information about each event.
Need to find someone affiliated with the university. Find public contact information searchable by first and last name, campus contact number, and email address.
Stay connected in with the following social media features:
- View and share items from these modules from within the app
- Aggregates the main SU Twitter and Facebook accounts
- SU YouTube channel available in Video module
- Photos module uses SU Instagram feed
Additional features and content updates may include:
- Food points - add money to your SUpercard
- Birnie Bus information and schedules
- Photo ID - students can snap a picture and upload as a service
- Library links to search and access library resources
- More user customizations
Have an Idea for Future Features?
The ITS development team is looking to get suggestions for enhancements and new functionality. Everyone is encouraged to send ideas and comments from within the Feedback tab of the application or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.