When publishing an asset or folder, you may encounter an issue where you are not able to select and unselect the appropriate destinations.
Be sure that you are using the Publish button in the top right, NOT the one below the
This is caused by disabled destinations. If a destination is disabled, it will not show in the destinations publish prompt.
Steps To Fix
Enable appropriate destinations within the desired site.
- Navigate to the appropriate site
- Select Manage Site from the top navigation bar
- Select Go to Destinations
- Select the appropriate destination(s) to bring up the destination's settings
- Select Edit in the top right
- Select the Enable Destination checkbox
- Select Submit
After the steps are completed, you will now be able to select that particular destination when publishing.