- Fall 2020 Open—The official source of information about Syracuse University’s plans and important health and safety precautions for the Fall Semester 2020.
- Fall 2020 Weekly Virtual Update Sessions—A series of virtual update sessions for University community members, on Fridays starting July 10.
- THRIVE! Well-Being & Resilience Series Sessions
- COVID-19 Initial Report of Syracuse University’s Public Health and Emergency Management Subcommittee | June 10, 2020
Resources for Students
For information and Frequently Asked Questions about the Fall 2020 semester, visit this webpage.
Grading, Evaluations, Registration, etc.
Updated Grading Policy Memo | March 31, 2020
- Online Course Evaluation Process
For the Class of 2020: Bar Exam Updates
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The New York Court of Appeals has moved the date of the July bar examination to Sept. 9-10, 2020, as outlined in this April 30 letter. If you have questions abut taking the bar exam in any jurisdiction, please contact Courtney Abbott Hill.
New York Court of Appeals has temporarily waived pro bono and skills competency requirements for J.D. and LL.M. grads, and has extended time for the NY Law Course, among other changes due to COVID-19 | April 21, 2020
For International Students
ICE Issues ‘New International Student’ Guidance | July 24, 2020
International Immigration and Enrollment FAQs | April 5, 2020
- Support for International Students (Visa Status, Learning/Working Remotely): email@example.com or call 315.443.2457
Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Faculty/Staff Health Coverage Questions
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield: 800.493.0318 or TTY 800.662.1220
- OptumRx: 866.854.2945 or TTY 711
Working, Teaching, & Researching Remotely
Fall Course Preparation Resources, Services and Tools for Faculty
Law Teaching Guides for Online Instruction (Cardozo Law School)
Coronavirus Update: Revised Travel Policy for Faculty and Staff | June 12, 2020
- Remotely connecting to College of Law drives (via VPN)
- Instructions for Microsoft Teams Collaboration Software
- Guidance on automatic email replies and voicemail
- Recording Online Classes
Remote Conferencing Tools for Online Learning
- Walkthrough video for connecting to Blackboard Collaborate
- Student Instructions: Blackboard Collaborate
- Faculty Instructions: Blackboard Collaborate
- Syracuse University Academic Continuity Resources