- As of June 1, Syracuse University will require a COVID-19 vaccination for all students, faculty, and staff who access campus over the summer months. All new and returning students as well as faculty and staff will be required to be vaccinated prior to the Fall 2021 semester. Please read this memo for more information.
- IMPORTANT: Please read the Syracuse University COVID-19 vaccination FAQs (April 8, 2021)
Remote Proctoring for Spring 2021 Exams
Ahead of spring 2021 final exams, please be sure to review this debrief and discussion of the Fall 2020 exams and Remote Proctoring process.
SEND QUESTIONS TO LAWPREPAREDNESS@LAW.SYR.EDU
College of Law COVID-19 Planning & Operations Group
Dean Craig M. Boise has convened the COVID-19 Planning & Operations Group to effectively coordinate the College's response to coronavirus developments.
- Dean Craig M. Boise
- Vice Dean Keith Bybee
- Sarah Collins, Director of Student Affairs
- Robert Conrad, Director of Communications & Media Relations
- Sophie Dagenais, Assistant Dean for Advancement and External Affairs
- Heidi Hart-Gorman, Assistant Dean of Finance and Administration
- Andrew Horsfall, Assistant Dean of International Programs
- Zack Kelley, Assistant Dean of Student Resources and Internal Research
- Kathleen O'Connor, Associate Dean of Online Education
- Denée Page, Assistant Dean of Enrollment Management
- Joel Whitney, Director of Information Technology