For events at the College of Law requiring DPS, please follow the following steps:
As required by the College of Law, an approved Interdepartmental (ID) must be completed prior to services being provided. As outlined in the section Interdepartmental Order (ID) please complete the template as follows:
- A unique ID number must be added to the form (this number will replace 000000 on the form and in the file name) when submitting for a direct payment.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a range of ID numbers assigned for your use. Or you may use a requisition number from any hardcopy ID’s you may have in your possession.
- Date of Submission
- Chartstring – if sponsored funds should also include the project tail
- This can also be split into two lines, but associated amount for each line must be listed.
- Attach any special approvals to the email submission to email@example.com.
- Name of Employee Submitting the request and their extension
- Budget Office Approval
- Name of the Vendor is DPS
- Department Name and Address
- Total amount due, estimate or TBD (hourly rate for service)
- Detailed Business purpose - this is essential and must answer who, what, when, where and why.
- Suggested file naming convention for IDs:
- “ID123456 DPS Event XYZ 7/1/23” (this is the ID number, vendor name, event details)
Please include the unique ID number on the line for "Billing/Acct No:".
Billing/Acct No: ID 123456; 11-21706-00002-562414-301900
IMPORTANT - please list the COL Budget Manager as the contact for the Journal Entry:
By including the Budget Manager an email of the submission will be sent appropriately. There is not a section to upload the approved ID, this is just used internally for reconciliation and budget verification.