Syracuse Law has partnered with legal education nonprofit AccessLex Institute to offer its interactive Helix Bar Review prep course free of charge to its students.
Helix Bar Review is a state-of-the-art, comprehensive bar review program that offers:
- Full access to the course up to 20 weeks before the bar exam. This early access is in contrast with other bar review programs, which restrict full access until 10 -12 weeks before the exam. It also enables students to kick start their preparation, balance their multiple responsibilities in law school, at work, or at home.
- Personalized pathways and flexible options designed to adapt to your individual learning style and to help you efficiently shape and use you study time.
- Traditional components of a bar review course—such as substantive law outlines, practice questions, and flashcards—that are connected to state-of-the-art active learning and other methods that support long-term retention.
- Multiple instructional design innovations, such as short videos, illustrations, checklists, performance tests, gamification, live “Ask the Experts” webinars that target frequently missed questions and misunderstood concepts, and intensive day-long workshops called “Pass Classes.”
- Currently, Helix Bar Review offers study materials for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE), Multistate Essay Exam (MEE), Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), Multistate Performance Test (MPT), and Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE). AccessLex is developing state-specific courses and anticipates it will release materials for non-UBE states, such as Florida and California, in 2023.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.